You may download the Call for Papers Flyer here.
CWN 2019 will take place at Barcelona, Spain, on October 21, 2019, collocated with the 15th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob 2019).
With the rapid proliferation of wireless devices and services, the mobile Internet has experienced exponential growth in recent years, which poses potential challenges for mobile operators, especially in terms of quality of service provisioning. Cooperation in wireless network emerged as a promising strategy to improve the overall performance by resource sharing, increasing data rates and network throughput. Furthermore, cooperation has the potential to increase energy efficiency, network coverage and reliability.
The aim of this workshop is to provide a space for researchers and technologists to present new ideas and contributions in cooperative wireless networks, a key element for the advance of the Future Internet. The concept of cooperation can be applied to a wide scope of technologies, systems and applications, in order to achieve an efficient use of the spectrum (cognitive radio), extended network coverage (cooperative diversity, multi-hop relaying), improved performance and reliability (network coding, cross-layer protocols) and user safety (vehicular networks, emergency networks), among other aspects.
The organizers of this workshop invite prospective authors to submit high-quality technical papers addressing, but not limited to, the following topics of interest:
- Dynamic resource allocation in wireless cooperative networks
- Cross-layer management and protocols for cooperative networks
- Cross-layer design and optimization for cooperative networks
- Control and management in cooperative networks
- Performance analysis in cooperative networks
- Cooperative communications: multi-hop and D2D
- Cooperative diversity
- Information theory aspects of cooperation
- Power management in wireless cooperative networks
- Business models for cooperative networks
- Multimedia transmission in cooperative networks
- Cooperation in 5G networks
- Cooperation in Software Defined Networks aimed to wireless communications
- Cooperation in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Cooperation in Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN)
- Cooperation in Nano-wireless Communications
- Cooperation in Vehicular Wireless Networks
- Cooperation in Mobile Clouds
- Cooperative networking in User Provided Networks
- Cooperation in networks with Network Function Virtualization
- Cooperation in the Internet of Things
- Security and Privacy in Cooperative Wireless Networks
- Applications and services over cooperative networks
- Test-beds, strategies and experimentation on cooperative networks
- Submission Deadline: August 8, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: August 31, 2019
- Camera Ready: September 1, 2019
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Digital Xplore. Authors are required to submit fully formatted papers (PDF), with graphs, images, and other special areas arranged as intended for the final publication. Papers should be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard conference format (8.5" x 11" - US letter, Two-Column). You can find a copy of the IEEE standard conference template for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats here. The final manuscript for publication will be limited to 8IEEE pages (minimum 10-point font). Your paper must be printable in order to be accepted. All submissions must be made through EDAS.
You can have more information in the “Author guideline” section in the conference website: http://www.wimob.org/wimob2019/guidelines.html
FOR MORE INFORMATION